[Seaside] REST and Seaside

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Sat Apr 9 16:25:21 CEST 2005

Daniel Salama wrote:

> Nevin,
>
> In addition to what Dmitry and Avi have requested, would it be
> possible you describe your server (farm) architecture (e.g. # servers,
> CPUs, RAM, DB engine, OS version, SM version (e.g. VW, Squeak, etc))
> and any other information you may think is important, such as if you
> have Apache frontend. There may be some architectural variables that
> could be used to help the overall performance and the load on Seaside.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Good idea.  I mentioned some of it in my response to Dmitry, but here's
the rest:

Both machines (mentioned in my response to Dmitry) are 3.0 Ghz
Dual-Pentiums (two CPU's per machine), and 1 GB RAM, running Linux
(Fedora Core 2).  DB is PostgreSQL (whatever version comes by default
with Fedora Core 2).

And, as I mentioned in a response to Avi, it is Squeak 3.5, Seaside 2.3,
and Comanche 5.x.

Nevin