[Seaside] REST and Seaside

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 20:33:55 CEST 2005

On Apr 9, 2005 4:13 PM, Nevin Pratt <nevin at bountifulbaby.com> wrote:

> Anyway, I just (temporarily) put the usage stats of machine #2 at:
>    http://www.bountifulbaby.net/stats

Ok, thanks.  If we believe the "visits" figure, you're getting a
little under 200 users a day, so I'd be surprised if there were ever
more than 100 concurrent sessions even given pretty long timeouts.
I'm used to seeing about 1MB per session, so you're an order of
magnitude higher than I'd expect.  I wonder why your application is so
especially memory hungry?

You're using GLORP, right?  Could that be involved?

In one of your massive saved images, it would be interesting to see
how many instances of WASession were actually around.  It would also
be interesting to try clearing all of the GLORP sessions, doing a GC,
and seeing how much memory gets freed.

Avi