[Seaside] OmniBase status

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Sun Apr 10 11:06:44 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I red the list for a while and feel like OmniBase is the best OODB
solution
at the moment. Many people said OmniBase was poted to Squeak.
So I tried to get it installed into 3.7 image.

SqueakMap says: error occured retrieving
http://tai42.xs4all.nl/cg/OmniBase.st: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

I have found
http://www.gorisek.com/WikiDoc/files-wiki/OmniBaseSqueak.zip from the
author.
It does not have tests at all. But seems to be created 5 March 2005,
i.e. quite fresh thing.
It is named OmniBaseSqueakTrial. What does it mean?

I have found Monticello version from 	Cees de Groot
http://tai42.xs4all.nl/~cg/mc/omnibase/OmniBase-CdG.8.mcv
Name: OmniBase-CdG.8