[Seaside] OmniBase status

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Sun Apr 10 21:39:20 CEST 2005

On 10 Apr 2005, at 23:20, Avi Bryant wrote:

> On Apr 10, 2005 11:06 AM, Dmitry Dorofeev
> <dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com> wrote:
>
>> I have found
>> http://www.gorisek.com/WikiDoc/files-wiki/OmniBaseSqueak.zip from the
>> author.
>> It does not have tests at all.
>
> Is there no OmniBaseTester class?  Not SUnit, unfortunately.

Ahh, yes my browser just does not show methods after heavy debug
sessions ;-0

> I'll take a look at that when I get a chance, and probably create and
> post a corresponding .mcz file with Linux locking support - should be
> able to do that some time this week.

Yes, would be nice. I tried to run tests under MacOS X
Applied a patch to Date class as attached just to allow testing to
start.

test12 named "Test local B-Tree key locking" just crashes my VM in a
hard way.
I have Squeak-3.7-7.app and Squeak 3.7
Really hope that MacOS X is kind of Unix and will accept any fixes for
locking support.

Thank you!

-Dmitry.