[Seaside] OmniBase status

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Apr 11 15:03:01 CEST 2005

yes, David put this up a month ago just before he ported it again to a
newer Squeak version. He said, it was more than one year old. So, there
exists a newer version, you just have to ask for it, I guess. Since
there seems to be quite some interest in OmniBase lately, it would be
nice to see Squeak mor officially supported (e.g., with real Linux
support).

Adrian