[Seaside] REST and Seaside

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Apr 11 22:21:20 CEST 2005

We just run into strange high session counts recently. With each
request the number of sessions magically increased by one... The
problem, as we figured out is the favicon.ico that the browser
requests. Our Apache rewrite rule forwarded that request to Seaside
which created a new session! So, I don't know if that has anything to
do with your high number of sessions but its something to take care of
in any case...

Adrian