[Seaside] Graphics generation on the fly

leo at smalltalking.net leo at smalltalking.net
Tue Apr 12 15:50:53 CEST 2005

Sorry for the delay...I have the demo in my house :)
After I review the demo, The graphing stuff is very simple, so is not justify
to send all the demo because it has connection with GOODS and have images, etc
So, what I do is to create a new class under Seaside-Examples-Test category
call WAGraphing.
You have to install PlotMorph before file in the change set, and then you
have to add the app in the config page pointing to WAGraphing. Then just
point your browser to /seaside/graphing.
I hope I can help you in some way if it's not to late! :)

Regards, Leo

pd: I copy this mail to the list in case anyone else want it

--
Leonardo De Marco