[Seaside] Toggle Halos issue

Wilkes Joiner wilkesjoiner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:17:00 CEST 2005

I had a similar problem a couple of months ago.  A page would render
correctly in development mode but not in deployment mode.  It turned
out to be a problem in my code where I was overriding renderOn: rather
than renderContentOn:.  Can you post a snippet of code that is showing
this behavior?

- Wilkes