[Seaside] Smalltalk related questions

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Thu Apr 21 09:45:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am new to the Smalltalk, Squeak and Seaside environments and have two
Smalltalk related questions that might have been on some FAQ list
somewhere. If that is the case, my apologies, please refer me to the FAQ
list.

OK, here are the questions:

1.                   How can you easily remove the last character from a
string?

2.                   How do you include a _ in a Smalltalk string? The _
is interpreted as an arrow. There must be some escape character I need
to use in order to have a string containing _'s.

Thanks a lot!

Mart-Mari Breedt

Mart-Mari Breedt

AIRCOM International (SA)