[Seaside] Monticello component?

Blanchard, Todd tobl at amazon.com
Thu Apr 21 19:18:48 CEST 2005

I've got a nifty (and now very popular) little intranet app running headless on a server that I can only ssh/scp to.

Occasionally someone wants a new feature and I end up adding it on my local image and then bringing down the server app, scp-ing new image/changes files, then relaunching the server app.

It would be cool if I could just publish updates via monticello. Coolest would be if the server could just look like another repository in monticello.  Worst case I could just provide a password protected seaside app with an upload file page and upload mc files to the local mc file repository and then load them programmatically from there.

I'm wondering if anyone has done something like this I can just use before I run off and try to build it.

Thanks,
-Todd Blanchard