[Seaside] Labeled elements in forms

Damien Cassou cassou at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Aug 11 14:51:33 CEST 2005

I've commited  a modification  that allow people  to attach  labels to
input elements in forms.

Use it this way:
  checkboxWithValue: false
  callback: []
  label: 'CheckBox'

The generated code look like this:
<input name="6" type="hidden" />
<label for="7">
 <input id="7" name="7" value="true" type="checkbox" />CheckBox
<input name="8" type="hidden" />

- Add methods  to manage  'labels' for forms.   "When a  LABEL element
receives focus,  it passes  the focus on  to its  associated control."
(http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.9). Unfortunately,
it does not work in Safari.

I will  now try to create methods  for other input types  (I have just
done it  for checkboxes now,  but the changes  can easily be  used for
other elements).)

Damien Cassou
  pour le Software Composition Group a Berne