[Seaside] Seaside and Ajax

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Sat Aug 20 20:34:30 CEST 2005

Well, it's not that visible because so far it's not much more than a
proof of concept.  People are playing with this stuff and when it's a
little more fleshed out, it will become more visible.

Of course if anyone wants to write something about it, I'm sure we'd
link to it. ;)

Ragnar Hojland Espinosa wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 02:27:39PM +1200, Chris Double wrote:
>>On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:58:32 -0700, "Derek Brans" <dbrans at gmail.com>
>>>I was just reading an article on slashdot about Ajax. Any thought given
>>>whether Seaside should / can leverage this technology?
>>It already does. Have a look at the live update stuff. It even predates
>>the coining of the Ajax term.
> Translation:  Seaside and its (new?) capabilities aren't visible
> enough ;)

   Julian Fitzell  --  Beta4 Productions
julian at beta4.com  --  http://www.beta4.com
Seaside: http://seaside.st/