[Seaside] localConfiguration missing

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Fri Dec 2 11:06:44 CET 2005

Thank you, now I know.

Kind regards,

Mart-Mari

-----Original Message-----
From: Avi Bryant [mailto:avi.bryant at gmail.com]
Sent: 02 Desember 2005 12:02 nm
To: The Squeak Enterprise Aubergines Server - general discussion.
Subject: Re: [Seaside] localConfiguration missing

On Dec 2, 2005, at 1:37 AM, Mart-Mari Breedt wrote:

> Hallo all,
>
> I just got Seaside2.6a2-ac.75.mcz and was surprised to find out that
> localConfiguration on the WAAuthConfiguration class has been
> removed. Is
> there something else we are supposed to use in its place? I think I
> might have missed that conversation on the mailing list.

I should go back and find it in the archives, but there was a
conversation maybe a month ago about simplifying the configuration
system, and I finally decided to start doing that.  You should just
use "WAAuthConfiguration new" instead of "WAAuthConfiguration
localConfiguration".  Although it probably wouldn't hurt to put in

WASystemConfiguration class>>localConfiguration
   ^ self new

for backwards compat.

Avi