[Seaside] Some Real Estate app wroted in Squeak/Seaside

Brett R. Taylor brett.taylor at healthauditors.com
Sat Dec 3 18:00:16 CET 2005

Hi,
I developed  a system for a Property Management company that allows the
company to maintain a list of properties which consumers can search from
the Internet.  The company I am developing it for is also a Real Estate
company and they will be using a variant of this product for the
property listing.

The system was writen in VW/Seaside, and uses Glorp for persistence.
Let me know if you want more information.
Brett Taylor