[Seaside] localConfiguration missing

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Mon Dec 5 08:03:59 CET 2005

Hi Avi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have my own subclass of WARenderLoopConfiguration that also
implemented the #start: selector. This implementation still had the old
#start: code from WARenderLoopConfiguration with some extra code added.
I just changed this implementation to call "super start: aRequest"
(something I should probadly have done to start with). This seems to
have solved the problem.

Kind regards,

Mart-Mari