[Seaside] Scriptaculous Question

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Tue Dec 6 08:20:19 CET 2005

I've begun playing with scriptaculous an it seems pretty whizzy for
some stuff.  I'm trying to use it to create a collapsible outline.
I've done something like this:

html div with:
html anchor
	onMouseover: (html effect blindUp id: 'inner'; duration: 0.5);
	onMouseout: (html effect blindDown id: 'inner'; duration: 0.5);
		html text: 'Title'.
	html div  id: 'inner'; with:
		html text: 'Stuff to hide and show'.

which works OK except that browsers sometimes drop events and
occasionally the mouseout gets missed.  So what I'd prefer is to have
a click toggle the state using the two transitions.  Is this possible
now or will it require delving into the javascript  generation?