[Seaside] ShoreComponents for Seaside 2.6

John Pierce john at pierce.name
Mon Dec 12 14:15:50 CET 2005

Actually,

I think I am causing the problem. I'm in the midst of transferring the
domain to a new registrar and the losing registrar says I've begun
transferring the name already so they've dropped resolution of that name.
The gaining registrar doesn't seem to think they have received it yet so I
cannot setup the DNS yet.

Ugh! So the name appears to not resolve right now. So much for seemless
transition. I'll let everyone know when the transition is complete. Sorry
for the inconvenience.

John

On 12/12/05, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'm upgrading ShoreComponents for Seaside 2.6a. SqueakSource seems to be
> > down so you can find the first version here:
> Just the proxy is down (hard to guess on what OS it runs, what?)
>
> The `real' SqueakSource is fine
> http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/

It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead