[Seaside] Some questions about Seaside architecture

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 23:23:11 CET 2005

Ohh, some additional comments after hitting send for the first time ... ;-)

> I am not sure what you mean, but I think this is what #show:onAnswer:
> (as shown above) already does.

Note that closures and continuations are polymorphic, so you can pass
either a continuation or a block as argument to #onAnswer:

> >      * Can one backtrack mutable variables within the closures that
> >        are not referenced from components?
>
> Yes.

This is in fact already in Seaside (I never used this feature so far),
override #isIdenticalToSnapshot: to control if a object has changed in
respect to  backtracking.

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch