[Seaside] (Newbie) How to remove unused instances

Christian Mascher christian.mascher at gmx.de
Sun Dec 18 12:06:39 CET 2005

Hi,

when playing around with the examples I noticed, I had about sixty
instances of WACounter in my image allthough (I think) none of them is
actually used. I would have liked to see only one when I start a session
  on localhost:9090/seaside/counter so that I can examine it in an
inspector in squeak, but I couldn't find the actual instance among those
60 or more. And the number gets higher with every experiment...

What is the correct way in the framework to get rid of "stale" instances?

Thanks,

Christian