[Seaside] Smalltalk/Squeak/Seaside newbie questions/comments..

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 03:38:49 CET 2005

On 12/23/05, Rick F. <rickf at ca-flower.com> wrote:
> * Jason Rogers <jacaetevha at gmail.com> [2005-12-23 16:51:30 -0500]:
>
> > My $0.02 -- I use the MySQL driver in 2 applications (soon to be
> > three) just fine.  I don't notice any drawbacks.
>
> I don't suppose (when the time comes) you might be able to step me
> through the process of setting it up with Seaside would you?
>
> I'm going to start playing around w/ Seaside & Squeak tonight for
> starters.  Thanks for the comments..

I followed the examples on the Swiki: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1972

However, you can ask questions freely.  I may not see them right away
as that I am going on vacation for a couple of weeks.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20