[Seaside] OmniBase

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Mon Dec 26 11:28:11 CET 2005

I'm intending to use OmniBase (or at least look at it seriously) for a
project that will need to be load balanced across more than 1 server.
I'm developing on Mac OS X, intending to deploy on a Linux. Does anyone
have any write up available or experience, gotchas to share, etc, etc?
First thing which comes to mind is, does OmniBse still only support
non-local access using file sharing? Thanks!

PS: I've used OmniBase for single user access with Dolphin.

Hwee Boon
(65) 6764-9774