[Seaside] OmniBase

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 11:44:07 CET 2005

> The entire file system needs a  full rewrite from bottom to top.
> Anyone suggesting the 'you only need to implement the posix calls and
> make it all work that way' will discover the power of telekinesis as
> I use my Mighty Mental Powers to have them deliver a resounding
> dopeslap to themselves.

Yeah, but if anyone is interested into such a thing: I have done it
already, the Unix/OS X VM plugin for POSIX file-handling ;-) I wrote
it to reduce the number of layers and to track down problems we had
with OmniBase. At least it solves the #size problem and provides some
low-level primitives for locking. It is designed and optimized towards
OmniBase, but I could also work on its own, I guess.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch