[Seaside] Configuration

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Sat Dec 31 08:19:40 CET 2005

You can just add an instance variable to the component, optionally
marking it for backtracking (or using a holder) if appropriate.  Or, if
it applies to all instances of that component, use a class variable.
Or, if it applies only within one session, store it as an instance
method on a custom session class and access it from there within the

Does that answer the question or am I misunderstanding it?