[Seaside] [VW] Lost halo icons and missing styles

Martin J. Laubach mjl at laubach.at
Wed Feb 2 13:50:37 CET 2005

  I just stumbled over a small problem: it seems that sometimes,
the icons from the "halo"-view are not displayed and the styles
set are not used either.

  When cutnpasting the URLs for the icons, I immediately get
a "This session has expired, you are being redirected to...",
which explains, why the browser can't display them.

  As to why the styles are gone, no idea, it just looks as if
the two are related (ie. when icons work, the styles do too;
when they don't, styles don't either).

  Is this known or what can I do to narrow this down?

	mjl