[Seaside] [VW] Lost halo icons and missing styles

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Wed Feb 2 16:56:20 CET 2005

Yes, it does ring a bell and I had the same symptom many times ...
... during demos :-(
I am attaching a fix that may help.
Let me know if the symptom disappears with that fix.

As you said, the problem seems to be intermittent and is very difficult
to produce at will. So far, I was not able to find the actual cause
and therefore I can not prove that the attached fix is THE solution
to the symptom. Your feedback will be most useful.

Enjoy,
Michel.