[Seaside] [VW] Lost halo icons and missing styles

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:33:45 CET 2005

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:29:31 -0700, Todd Blanchard <tblanchard at mac.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing something similar.  It seems that connections are sometimes refused/fail for random reasons. This was worse under swazoo I think and less bad under Komanche but still occurs for me with some regularity.   Of course, I've got pretty glitchy wireless as my only available network and suspect that the general network instability may be contributing to the problem.  I'm interested to see how it works when I get a really stable network.

One thing I've noticed on my machine which totally perplexes me is
this: using Seaside 2.5 and Safari, if I use "localhost" as the
address, I often get randomly failed connections.  This doesn't happen
using Seaside 2.3, or using Firefox or any other browser, or using
127.0.0.1 as the address.  I'm not sure if it happens with Swazoo or
not, I usually use Kom.

Anyone have any ideas what might be going on?

Avi