[Seaside] [VW] Lost halo icons and missing styles

Martin J. Laubach mjl at laubach.at
Wed Feb 2 23:22:45 CET 2005

| same physical machine as the server, but actually using "localhost"
| vs. the loopback IP or an external interface.  Some ill-conceived
| optimization inside Safari?

  Hm, I'm using Safari too, and localhost connections. But the
missing halos/styles happen on Linux with Firefox too, so at
least it's not browser specific.

  And, come to think of it, I've seen random failures to fetch
regular pages too. When that happens, a second click on the link
usually works.

  Since I seem to be able to reproduce that problem quite
easily, I'll try to collect some more data points.

	mjl