[Seaside] [VW] Lost halo icons and missing styles

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Wed Feb 2 23:45:48 CET 2005

Hmmm, I hadn't tried that.

I'll try 127...1 and see.  I also hit the thing through my apache server via mod_proxy - I've mapped /seaside* to http://localhost:9900/seaside* so I'll have a few little tweaks to try - like is it failing inside apache because apache's localhost lookup is messed up or is this strictly safari's problem?

If I learn anything, I'll file a bug with Apple.