[Seaside] [VW] Lost halo icons and missing styles

Michael Walter michael.walter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 00:25:17 CET 2005

Uhuh... I think I experienced a similar problem on a 2.6 Linux kernel
with my toy Haskell web framework.

I used apachebench (ab) to profile it, but the connection regularly
just wouldn't be accepted (I think in relationship with some kind of
fork()ing I was doing, but I can't quite remember)... sorry, this is
pretty incoherent + probably useless, but I should check whether it
was a localhost-only problem :)

Cheers,
Michael