[Seaside] Rendering a date as three fields

Mike me at mikehogan.net
Sat Feb 12 13:52:10 CET 2005

Hi,

I want to render a date as three selection fields: day, month and
year.  So I have code like this:

"date is an instance variable"

html selectFromList: days selected: selectedDay callback: c1
html selectFromList: months selected: selectedMonth callback: c2
html selectFromList: years selected: selectedYear callback: c3

I need your help understanding what my callbacks c1, c2 and c3
should do to update the 'date' instance variable on self.  c3 is
easy - [:v | self date year: v]

But what about c1 and c2 for day and month?

Thanks very much,
Mike.

PS I guess the more general question is what to do when I need to
have two or more callbacks "collaborate" in some way.  Thanks
again.