[Seaside] Filing out from Squeak in VW format

Marco Paga marco.paga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:40:03 CET 2005

Hi.
I had the same issue some tine before. Avi said (
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2004-June/079421.html
)

Assuming your code uses PackageInfo conventions, you can use
PackageInfo-Exporters from SqueakMap.  Once installed, try

VW5PackageExporter fileOutPackageNamed: 'MyPackage'

Avi

I had some problems with it but afaik seaisde for vw is heavily using
this feature so you might be lucky using it.

regards
marco

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:01:21 -0800, Brett Taylor
<brett.taylor at healthauditors.com> wrote:
> I think I remember Avi saying there is a utility in Squeak that allows filing out Squeak code in VW compatible format.  Is this true?  If so, where would I find it?
>
> Thanks,
> Brett

The future is a process, not a destination.
The future is not a noun, it's a verb.

-- Bruce Sterling