[Seaside] RE: Filing out from Squeak in VW format

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Wed Feb 23 10:28:22 CET 2005

First, you will need to install PackageInfo-Exporters from SqueakMap.
Next, your best choice is to subclass PackageInfo and implement
a couple of methods. Have a look at the SeasideTesting package
also from SqueakMap for a good example of a PackageInfo subclass.

For an enhanced version of PackageInfo-Exporters that is not yet on SqueakMap, see
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2004-December/004173.html
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2004-December/004171.html

Michel.