[Seaside] Showing Seaside .... but must show Smalltalk at thesame time

Blaine Buxton blainebuxton at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 19:36:15 CET 2005

Hey,
Thanks for the recommendation! I have given my presentation 3 times and each
time it went over quite well. I think it shows off Seaside very nicely and
it takes about an hour to give. If you need any help please let me know! The
one thing that I love telling people is the Banking Example is real (minus
call to persistence and those could be added in one day) and that it took
one day of coding! Try to do that in any other web framework. IN fact, i use
seaside now for all of my presentations. It's just too easy to whip
something up.
--
Blaine Buxton, Mad Scientist In Training
My Amps: Smalltalk, Lisp, and Ruby