[Seaside] Seaside FAQ site

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Thu Jan 6 19:32:31 CET 2005

OK guys, I thought I would want to wait till its "done". But I guess
that's a moving target for me. So here it is at

http://www.motionobj.com/seasidefaq/.

Comments, complaints and questions are welcome. Its going to be read-only
at least for the moment (and foreseeable future). If anyone would like to
suggest any entries (questions/answers/both), I'll be happy to go through
them. NB: they might be edited, and I will not attribute any entry to any
particular person unless it seems absolutely necessary (to me, yes I'm a
dictator :)) or if the person requests it. I also do not think that's too
effective. Let me know otherwise. Thanks.

--
Regards
HweeBoon