[Seaside] Showing Seaside .... but must show Smalltalk at thesame time

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Thu Jan 6 19:42:05 CET 2005

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:36:15 -0500, Blaine Buxton
<blainebuxton at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the recommendation! I have given my presentation 3 times and
> each time it went over quite well. I think it shows off Seaside very
> nicely and it takes about an hour to give. If you need any help please
> let me know! The one thing that I love telling people is the Banking
> Example is real (minus call to persistence and those could be added in
> one day) and that it took one day of coding! Try to do that in any other
> web framework. IN fact, i use seaside now for all of my presentations.
> It's just too easy to whip something up.

You're welcome. Its great. Forgot to mention that the "Winning the
Application Server Arms Race" presentation/demo by Avi Bryant might also
be a good reference.

PS: A little OT, http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/ might also be
interesting as a general presentation tool.

--
Regards
HweeBoon