[Seaside] Re: Showing Seaside .... but must show Smalltalk at thesame time

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Thu Jan 6 20:23:20 CET 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:18:13 -0300, Germán S. Arduino <gsa at softhome.net>
wrote:

> Yes, that is the situation. The audience are programmers (that don't know
> Smalltalk, only MS stuffs) and if they are convincend then I can works in
> the project with these guys, as a sort of consultant.

Would you be able to take questions beforehand? You could also target
specific areas where Seaside and .Net are similar/different, eg. Edit and
Continue, how easy it is to create components/controls, source
control/team development, integration with database, etc? One particular
issue that might be relevant is whether they would think Seaside/Squeak in
general is lacking as in not ready out of the box, potentially requiring
someone to build certain features that they might see as part of the
product or readily available, say for example load balancing.

--
Regards
HweeBoon