[Seaside] call for testimonials

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 11:37:01 CET 2005

Hi all,

Together with Adrian Lienhard and Lukas Renggli, I've been working on
a new website for Seaside.  One of the things that came up recently
was the idea of including some short testimonials or case studies from
people that have used Seaside.  This could be anything from a single
sentence saying why you think Seaside is great (if you do), to a full
page on how you used Seaside within your product or organization.

Any comments on your experiences with getting support - whether free
through this mailing list, or commercially through me or someone else
- would also be valuable.

For any of these comments, we'd of course want your permission to post
them on the web page along with your name, company, and title (where
relevant).

Incidentally, this may sound like I'm just asking for positive
feedback, but actually I'd personally be very interested in reading
negative comments too - "Seaside failed for my organization
because...".  We just might not put those as prominently on the
website... ;)

Avi