[Seaside] Re: call for testimonials

Bernard Notarianni bernard_notarianni at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 7 18:22:43 CET 2005

Avi Bryant <avi.bryant <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Together with Adrian Lienhard and Lukas Renggli, I've been working on
> a new website for Seaside.  One of the things that came up recently
> was the idea of including some short testimonials or case studies from
> people that have used Seaside.  This could be anything from a single
> sentence saying why you think Seaside is great (if you do), to a full
> page on how you used Seaside within your product or organization.
>
> Any comments on your experiences with getting support - whether free
> through this mailing list, or commercially through me or someone else
> - would also be valuable.
>
> For any of these comments, we'd of course want your permission to post
> them on the web page along with your name, company, and title (where
> relevant).
>
> Incidentally, this may sound like I'm just asking for positive
> feedback, but actually I'd personally be very interested in reading
> negative comments too - "Seaside failed for my organization
> because...".  We just might not put those as prominently on the
> website... ;)
>
> Avi

That's a really great idea!

Personnaly, I am going to use Seaside for a Business Intelligence application
prototype.

The final application is planned to be developped with J2EE/Oracle, hence I
would be very interested to compare how easy it will be to developp with
Seaside, compared to J2EE/Struts/XML/etc..

No yet a testimonial, but I hope to be able to post it within 2 or 3 months...

:-)