[Seaside] Re: call for testimonials

German Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Fri Jan 7 18:29:56 CET 2005

Avi Bryant wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Together with Adrian Lienhard and Lukas Renggli, I've been working on
> a new website for Seaside.  One of the things that came up recently
> was the idea of including some short testimonials or case studies from
> people that have used Seaside.  This could be anything from a single
> sentence saying why you think Seaside is great (if you do), to a full
> page on how you used Seaside within your product or organization.
>
> Any comments on your experiences with getting support - whether free
> through this mailing list, or commercially through me or someone else
> - would also be valuable.
>
> For any of these comments, we'd of course want your permission to post
> them on the web page along with your name, company, and title (where
> relevant).
>
> Incidentally, this may sound like I'm just asking for positive
> feedback, but actually I'd personally be very interested in reading
> negative comments too - "Seaside failed for my organization
> because...".  We just might not put those as prominently on the
> website... ;)
>
> Avi

Hi Avi:

I'm very near of go on vacations (I will trip next Sunday) then not sure
if will have time now to write about my experience with Seaside, but if
I can't now, then when I will be back (16/01) I will be glad of write
about my work with Seaside.

Also, I've several systems ideas to develop with Seaside as well as
intentions of show it in several corporations to increase the chances of
got consultant/development work with Squeak/Seaside.

It's all for now.

Cheers.
gsa.