[Seaside] [FIX] liverUpdate JavaScript problem

Pennell, David DPennell at quallaby.com
Fri Jan 7 18:59:28 CET 2005

> That's a lot more than I expected too.  The intent was to go from the
> first open tag with an id to the last close tag for the same element.
> I think the problem is in the ".*?id" - it should be something like
> [^>]*?id so that it can't cross tags.

Yes - I tried that version and it works, but ends up being more
restrictive in that it will stop at the first close tag that matches the
one with the id.  I think I misspoke on the earlier mail - the current
scheme matches results[3] to right after the first tag with an id and
ends at the </html>, it means that you can have nested/like tags.  Its
pretty gacky, but it works.

-david