[Seaside] Seaside and Smalltalk Solutions

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 00:18:06 CET 2005

Hey,

I've been posting more general announcements to squeak-dev, but I
thought I'd put out a specific call here: does anyone want to give a
talk at Smalltalk Solutions about Seaside work they've been doing?
The two things that come to mind are:

1. Case studies of apps built with Seaside - people always like to
hear about successful projects, and I know there are a few out there
by now.
2. Talks on tools and frameworks that extend Seaside - SeasideTesting,
LiveWeb, and Mewa all come to mind...

For more info on sending in a talk proposal, see
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=3282662950
.

Cheers,
Avi