[Seaside] SeasideTesting

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Mon Jan 10 01:27:22 CET 2005

Colin Putney wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get set up to do some work in Seaside, and I can't seem
> to get SeasideTesting working. I've tried it with the current releases
> of both Swazoo and Comanche, but in both cases SCBrowserSimulator
> fails with silly errors that look more like misconfiguration than bugs.
>
> If SeasideTesting has suffered bit rot in the last few months I'll be
> happy to update it, but I don't want to go charging off in the wrong
> direction. Can someone point me to a known-good configuration?

Hey Colin,

There is a problem with the newest Kom release.  The patch is attached.
I submitted a patch to Goran (maybe he has me on a kill list, he hasn't
responded to any of my recent e-mails).  If this doesn't solve your
problem, let me know off list and we can sort it out.

I don't yet have support for Swazoo.  I hadn't even thought of it, in
fact.  I'll add it to my TODO list.

David