[Seaside] smallblog config

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Wed Jan 12 08:01:16 CET 2005

I got the latest smallblog off of squeaksource and it loads fine in the
latest seaside.

Now I'm trying to set it up.

In the config app I create a new app and select SLConfiguration as the
config ancestor (removing the WASessionConfiguration ancestor) and
SLMain automatically gets set up as the main component.

I'm not clear though - are there really two apps in this thing - one
for the blog and one for the blog admin?

Regardless, when I do the above, then go to the blog app's page, I just
see the string "Choose a blog:" and nothing else on the page.

So now what am I missing?

Thanks,
Todd Blanchard