[Seaside] smallblog config

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Wed Jan 12 15:36:46 CET 2005

ok I tried /blog/admin and got the error below.
Also wasn't asked to login.

MessageNotUnderstood: WARenderLoop>>start:
	• 	WARenderLoop(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #start:

self
a WARenderLoop

temps

aMessage
start: a WARequest

inst vars

root
a SLBlogCreation
	• 	SLBlogMain>>configureBlog:

self
a SLBlogMain

temps

aRequest
a WARequest

inst vars

session
nil

blog
nil
	• 	SLBlogMain>>start:

self
a SLBlogMain

temps

aRequest
a WARequest

url
'/admin'

tokens
an OrderedCollection('admin')

inst vars

session
nil

blog
nil
	• 	WASession>>start:

self
a WASession(/seaside/blog?_s=frnqUHVLgJXtoQno)

temps

aRequest
a WARequest

inst vars

lastAccess
3282964093

expired
nil

timeout
nil

continuations
a WALRUCache

application
a WAApplication(/seaside/blog)

escapeContinuation
[] in WASession>>respond: {[:v | snapshotHolder contents: state
snapshot. oldEscape value: v]}

monitor
a WAProcessMonitor

state
a WAStateRegistry

currentRequest
a WARequest.....

my config page is

Application: blog
Base Path: /seaside/blog

Libraries
	• 	WAStandardScripts (remove)
	• 	WAStandardStyles (remove)

Configuration Ancestors
Add ancestor:
	• 	SLConfiguration (remove)
	◦ 	SLConfiguration defaults
	▪ 	WASessionConfiguration defaults
	▪ 	WAGlobalConfiguration
	▪ 	WAGlobalConfiguration defaults

Authentication

Admin Password
'xxxxx'
override
inherited from SLConfiguration defaults

Admin User
'xxxxx'
override
inherited from SLConfiguration defaults

General

Always Redirect
true
override
inherited from WASessionConfiguration defaults

Deployment Mode
true
override
inherited from SLConfiguration defaults

Error Handler
WAWalkbackErrorHandler
override
inherited from SLConfiguration defaults

Main Class
SLBlogMain
override
inherited from SLConfiguration defaults

Server Hostname
(unspecified)

Server Port
80
override
inherited from WAGlobalConfiguration defaults

Server Protocol
#http
override
inherited from WAGlobalConfiguration defaults

Session Class
WASession
override
inherited from WASessionConfiguration defaults

Session Expiry Seconds
600