[Seaside] Print and Screen CSS

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:45:02 CET 2005

I would like to define a separate CSS for printing and display.  In
static pages I would do something like:

  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="screen.css" media="screen" />
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="print.css" media="print" />

In Seaside we have the WAComponent>>style or WADecoration>>style
methods, but that is always for screen media.  Is there a way to
define the print styles?

Thanks.
--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20