[Seaside] call for testimonials

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:51:53 CET 2005

Brett --

Nice write up!  Thanks.

Anyone else --

I wish I were more adept at Seaside, but I am not, so I put this to
the rest of you experts.  Brett mentioned a cookbook style of
documentation in his experience report.  I think it would be a
wonderful idea to actually publish a recipe style book on Seaside
(something perhaps akin to JUnit Recipes by J.B. Rainsberger).  I
think that style of book is really helpful to a wide audience!  I have
an inside contact at an unnamed publishing house that could help
someone get the ball rolling.  Any volunteers?

Jason