[Seaside] Has SqueakSource been updated for Seaside 2.5?

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Tue Jan 18 23:17:32 CET 2005

Hi Bob,

We (Lukas and me) are working on it, though quite slow for the moment.
I think that we should have the new version out end of February. The
date also depends on a new server that we can move to but that first
has to be bought and installed etc.

If you like to have access to the current code, let me know.

Cheers,
Adrian