[Seaside] [ANN] www.seaside.st

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Jan 19 08:56:56 CET 2005

Hi Avi and all!

Avi Bryant <avi.bryant at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's far from complete, but it's far enough along to share: I'd like
> to announce a new hub for the Seaside community, at
> http://www.seaside.st.
>
> This is a SmallWiki site running on Squeak, on server space generously
> donated by http://www.netstyle.ch.  Many thanks to Adrian and Lukas
> for their work in getting this set up.

Mmmm, yummy! Looks really nice. Cool!

Also nice to hear that the license is MIT, especially since I have
copied your code into a subpackage of HV - when I merged your HTML
builder with mine. :)

	http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/packagebyname/htmlbuilder

Getting back to that - are you (the Seaside developers) interested in us
taking a look at that again and trying to keep a common base for that
part?

regards, Göran