[Seaside] Re: [ANN] www.seaside.st

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Wed Jan 19 11:27:34 CET 2005

Cool!

I think that the website is a "must" where to consolidate all the info and
doc about Seaside.

I can suggest only to add a page with links to solutions developed with
Seaside (as was stated in the initial mail of "call for testimonials"
thread).

Best Regards.
Germán.

news:ad69ab690501161223234491f6 at mail.gmail.com...