[Seaside] SeasideTesting newby question

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Fri Jan 21 15:22:53 CET 2005

Dmitry Dorofeev wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Trying to install SeasideTesting to my 3.7 image and see this:
>
> This package depends on the following classes:
>  XMLTokenizer
> You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
> these definitions:  XMLTokenizer>>initEntities
>
> What package should i install to support XML and do i really need one
> to use Seasidetesting ?
>
> Thanks.

Yes, you need XML support since SeasideTesting parses the XML produced
by Seaside.  It should really be loaded automatically but I  haven't
gotten around to dealing with such things.  I believe that the parser I
use is included with the "full" image.  Just looking through SqueakMap
Yaxo jumps out as a possibility.  Also, if you're using the latest Kom,
you'll need the attached patch.

David

--
C. David Shaffer